We understand that your privacy is important. We promise to look after your personal information and we will not sell any information about you to any other party.
We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if any of your details change.The details you provide may include your name, email address, product selections, delivery address, telephone number. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through monitoring your usage.
- Process your orders
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and House of Fraser on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
emfraa uses the latest in Secure Server Technology (SSL – 128bit encryption) to ensure that all of your personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards.
In addition, to ensure maximum security of data related to transactions by credit card,emfraa adheres to the current safety criteria provided under the Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards (DSS).